- Southend-on-Sea / --- / SS9 2SW
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Level 3
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 Months
- Hours per week:
- 9am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ £5 - £5.50 Per hour
Job Details | IT Technician Apprentice
A brand new, amazing opportunity has become available with a chance to work alongside a local technology business specialising in video conferencing, audio visual solutions, hosting and networking communications. They are a professional, friendly team, who are looking for someone who is personable, intellectual and technically minded and has an interested in IT. You must also be physically strong as you will be running cables, installing TVs and may be involved in other heavy lifting duties.
About the role:
- Assisting the team with physical installations.
- Dealing with support calls.
- Producing AV schematics ideally using Stardraw software – training will be given if necessary
- Assisting with project management and producing solutions for our client’s needs
- Testing kit and preparing for installs
- Security systems
- Remote diagnostics
- Setting up broadband
- 1st line support
Will be based in the office initially but will regularly be out with the senior technicians.
- A proactive, methodical approach to work
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must be computer literate
- Experience of using Microsoft package
- Any hands-on experience using tools in a trade would be beneficial
- Physically strong
Information not available for this listing.
If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091