Mental health problems affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. It’s a troublesome issue which is being spoken about more and more, but many people still feel they don’t have the education to support young people properly. This course is designed to give an overview of various mental health problems and provides ways to support young people and children. Covering a multitude of topics from depression, anxiety, cyberbullying and more this course really is essential for any adult concerned about a child or young person in their care.
1 - Understand Children and Young People's Mental Health in Context
2 - Understand Factors which may Affect Children and Young People's Mental Health
3 - Understand Children and Young People's Mental Health Concerns
4 - Understand the Impact of Children and Young People's Mental Health Concerns
5 - Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence of your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental well-being of children and young people.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!