Early Years Workforce Level 3
LEVEL 3 | EDUCATION COURSE | 16-20 WEEKS
About the Course
This course will see you become a highly trained professional, who plays a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. You will also support children to develop numeracy and language skills through games and play.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in the education sector
- Play a fundamental role in ensuring young children develop well
- With additional experience, you can become the manager of an early years setting
- Safeguarding policies and procedures, including child protection
- Why health and well-being is important for babies and children
- How to respond to accidents, injuries and emergency situations
- How to prevent and control infection
- Strategies for developing early literacy and mathematics
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!