This course will see you become a highly trained professional, who plays a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. You will also support children to develop numeracy and language skills through games and play.
1 - Safeguarding Policies And Procedures, Including Child Protection
2 - Why Health And Well-being Is Important For Babies And Children
3 - How To Respond To Accidents, Injuries And Emergency Situations
4 - How To Prevent And Control Infection
5 - Strategies For Developing Early Literacy And Mathematics
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in the education sector
- Play a fundamental role in ensuring young children develop well
- With additional experience, you can become the manager of an early years setting
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• You earn under £18,500 per year and you are in receipt of benefits
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.