This Level 3 qualification will provide you with in-depth knowledge and understanding needed to work directly with children and young people within a school setting. The course will help you support the assessment for learning, you'll learn how to develop relationships, promote equality and diversity and gain an understanding of how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
This qualification is suited to anyone currently working in schools as a support worker or teaching assistant, who directly support the teaching and learning of pupils.
1 - Communication And Professional Relationships With Children, Young People And Adults
2 - Develop Professional Relationships With Children, Young People And Adults
3 - Engage In Personal Development In Health, Social Care Or Children And Young People's Settings.
4 - Promote Positive Behaviour
5 - Promote Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In Work With Children And Young People
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- Gain essential skills to progress within the education industry
- Upon completion, this qualification will allow you to train further as a SENCO, Specialist Support Worker or even go on to a teaching role.
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+ .
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You MUST be working within a school setting.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths.
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.