LEVEL 2 | Popular Course
About the Course
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services.
• Principles of Providing Administrative Services
• Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
• Understand Communication in a Business Environment
• Understand Employer Organisations
• Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues