This course will see you provide customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations. This will include face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications.
1 - Business knowledge and understanding
2 - Customer journey knowledge
3 - Customer service culture and environment awareness
4 - Service improvement
5 - Business focussed service delivery
6 - Ownership/responsibility
7 - Providing a positive customer experience
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Evidence full competency as a Customer Service Specialist
- Completion of this course will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at professional level
- Build a foundation for progression in the customer service sector, including management roles
Is this course for me?
Organisations will set their own entry criteria and are more likely to select individuals with more advanced inter-personal skills and experience of working with customers in some capacity.
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 16+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.
• You must be in employment.