This course will see you carry out routine financial activities and support for businesses and organisations of all types and sizes. Completion of this course will develop your core accounting skills to ensure those who meet the eligibility criteria can progress into multiple roles in the accounting sector.
1 - Business Awareness
2 - IT Systems and processes
3 - Financial Accounting and Reporting
4 - Management Accounting
5 - Analysis
6 - Communication
7 - Produces Quality and Accurate Information
8 - Use of Systems and Processes
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Evidence full competency as an Assistant Accountant
- Build a foundation for progression into a number of career paths in the accounting sector
- Further your personal and professional development
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 16+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.
• You must be in employment.