This course will see you using online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
1 - Principles of coding
2 - Applying basic marketing principles
3 - Following digital etiquette
4 - Similarities and differences of all major digital platforms
5 - Search Engine Optimisation
6 - Email marketing
7 - Web analytics
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Evidence full competency as a Digital Marketer
- This course is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians and those completing the course are eligible to apply for registration
- Completion of the course would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 16+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.
• You must be in employment.