You must be CURRENTLY employed.
This course will see you manage teams and projects to meet a private, public or voluntary organisation's goal. A number of course skills will be developed to ensure each learner has a foundation to progress into a management career.
- Leading people
- Managing people
- Building relationships
- Operational management
- Project management
- Awareness of self
- Management of self
- Decision making
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in management
- Upon completion, apprentices may choose to register as Associate members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership Management, to support their professional career development
Is this qualification for me?
This qualification is fully funded by your employer and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
- Age 16+
- EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
- You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests before completion.
- You must be CURRENTLY employed.
These qualifications are paid, but not by the learner/individual. These qualifications will always need to be paid for by your employer and is dependent on whether they pay into a levy pot or not.
(Please contact your line manager to discuss this qualification in more detail)