This qualification will give you the insight you need to work in a management role in a variety of settings. It is ideal for new and aspiring junior managers. Learners will pick up the core skills and understanding needed to deal with management responsibilities and develop as leaders, helping to start their career with confidence. It aims to build on your leadership capabilities and show you how to manage projects, people and relationships. The innovative design of this qualification means you can fast-track your progression to a level which is recognised by employers.
Unit 1 - Solving Problems and Making Decisions (8606-300)
Unit 2 - Planning and Allocating Work (8606-303)
Unit 3- Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (8606-312)
Unit 4- Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (8606-313)
Unit 5- Understanding Discipline in the Workplace (8606-314)
Unit 6- Understanding the Induction of new staff in the Workplace (8606-316)
Unit 7- Understanding performance management (8606-323)
Unit 8- Understanding organising and delegating in the workplace (8606-319)
Unit 9 – Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (8606-341)
Unit 10 – Understanding Leadership (8606-308)
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- Get a solid grounding in what it takes to organise, manage and motivate your teams
- Further your personal and professional development
- Achieve a nationally accredited qualification
- Learn tools and techniques to develop yourself as a leader
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• You earn under £18,500 per year and you are in receipt of benefits
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.