This qualification focuses on the development of knowledge and practical skills needed for working in the electrotechnical industry. It has been designed to deliver a high level of occupational skills and provide a platform for progression. Learners will gain an understanding of aspects such as: working safely and effectively, electrical systems, regulations & law and methods of supervision.
1 - Planning And Overseeing Electrical Work Activities
2 - Principles Of Electrical Science
3 - Design And Installation Practices And Procedures
4 - Principles Of Inspection, Testing And Commissioning Electrical Systems
5 - Inspecting, Testing And Commissioning Electrical Systems
6 - Electrical System Fault Diagnosis And Rectification
7 - Requirements For Electrical Installations
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Complete this qualification at no-cost to the employer or learner
- Flexible learning designed to work around your schedule
- Create a pathway for progression into further electrotechnical roles
- Achieve a nationally accredited qualification
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• You earn under £18,500 per year and you are in receipt of benefits
• Age 19+ .
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths.
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.