This qualification has been designed to give you the best environment for perfecting the skills to become an advanced bricklayer. This level 3 bricklaying qualification will give you the advanced skills and knowledge to produce detailed, complex and decorative brickwork on site. Achievement is evaluated by passing practical and theory units, a multiple-choice online test and practical assessments.
1 - Health, Safety And Welfare In Construction
2 - Repair And Maintain Masonry Structures
3 - Constructing Radial And Battered Brickwork
4 - Principles Of Organising, Planning And Pricing Construction Work
5 - Carrying Our Decorative And Reinforced Brickwork
6 - Constructing Fireplaces And Chimneys
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Complete this qualification at no-cost to the employer or learner
- Flexible learning designed to work around your schedule
- Create a pathway for progression into advanced bricklaying, landscaping or stone laying
- Achieve a nationally accredited qualification
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• You earn under £18,500 per year and you are in receipt of benefits
• Age 19+ .
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths.
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.