Our Level 3 Adult Social Care qualification can allow your to progress into a multitude of higher care roles.
For example, upon completion you will be well equipped to carry out duties as a care worker. You will have gained an in-depth knowledge and understanding to support individuals with their everyday life; which may include helping them to wash cook or clean.
Other roles this qualification could support you with include:
- Personal assistant – you’ll support individuals to live as independently as they can, by supporting them throughout the community.
- Advocacy worker – you’ll help give the most vulnerable in society a voice to ensure that they receive a high level of care.
- Activities worker – you will help to improve your residents quality of life by planning activities and events for the residents to enjoy.
As you continue to build your experience within a care home, this qualification could become a gateway for higher training or further roles.
For example, once you have gained our level 3, you could undertake further leadership training to enable you to progress into a managerial role or supervisory role. Through this you will be supervising over other members of staff to ensure that your residents receive the highest quality of care.
1 - Safeguarding
2 - Responsibilities Of A Care Worker
3 - Communication In A Care Setting
4 - Duty Of Care
5 - Handle Information In Care Settings
6 - Personal Development In Care Settings
7 - Equality And Inclusion In A Care Setting
8 - Health, Safety And Wellbeing In A Care Setting
9 - Implement Person-centred Approaches In Care Settings
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- This course is fully funded through the government's Lifetime Skills Guarantee, which enables you to gain this qualification for free if you have not yet gained a Level 3 or higher.
- Create a pathway for progression within the care industry
- Learn the skills needed to work in a health care setting
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• Age 19+.
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
- Complete a basic maths & english assessment before starting the course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!