This course is suitable for adults at the start of their career or for employed adults who want to professionally progress.
The course is designed to help you advance your career in the adult health and social care sector and will provide the skills, knowledge and experience needed to work successfully within a healthcare setting.
1 - Safeguarding
2 - Responsibilities Of A Care Worker
3 - Communication In A Care Setting
4 - Duty Of Care
5 - Handle Information In Care Settings
6 - Personal Development In Care Settings
7 - Equality And Inclusion In A Care Setting
8 - Health, Safety And Wellbeing In A Care Setting
9 - Implement Person-centred Approaches In Care Settings
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Create a pathway for progression within the care industry
- Learn the skills needed to work in a health care setting
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• Age 19+.
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
- Complete a basic maths & english assessment before starting the course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!