Understanding Autism Level 3
LEVEL 3 | CARE COURSE | 10 MONTHS
About the Course
Autism is a spectrum condition that affects how a person communicates with others and how they interpret the world around them. There are around 700,000 people in the UK with autism- more than 1 in every 100. This course will give you a clear understanding of the context around autism, how to effectively communicate and how to support and manage individuals with autism.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
• Improve your understanding of theories relating to autism
• Further your personal and professional development
• Ensure you understand what is meant by autism and how it is diagnosed
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Unit 1: Autism in context.
Unit 2: Positive behavioural support for individuals with autism.
Unit 3: Understand support and management of transitions for individuals with autism.
Unit 4: Therapeutic interventions and support available for individuals with autism and co-occurring conditions.
Unit 5: Communication and social interaction with individuals with autism.
Unit 6: Safeguarding and resilience in autism.
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!