Learning Mentor Level 3 (Must Be Employed)
LEVEL 3 (You Must Be Employed) | EDUCATION COURSE | 14 MONTHS (DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT)
About the Course
This course will see you support learners of all ages, and all levels, to develop within a new work role. You will promote an ethos of motivation, aspiration and a passion for learning.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in the education sector
- Opportunity to progress further within their vocation specialism and/or roles involving the assessment and coaching of vocational learners. You may also be eligible to progress onto a full teaching role within an education and training provider organisation.
- Effective practice in providing accurate and relevant vocational/pastoral advice and guidance.
- Questioning, active-listening and assertiveness techniques
- Planning contextualised learning in authentic or realistic work settings
- Legal requirements for recording, storing and sharing information on learners' progress, needs and welfare
- The roles of education and workplace provider colleagues who contribute to learners filling their action plans
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!