LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Diabetes is a growing issue in the UK with 3.2million people currently diagnosed with the disease and death from diabetes expecting to rise by 50% in the next 10 years. This course will enable you to identify the symptoms of diabetes and look after people in your care to manage their illness.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Improve your understanding of the various forms and causes of diabetes.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Create better preventative care by being able to identify early signs of diabetes.
● Unit 1 - Understand Diabetes
● Unit 2 - Prevention and Early Intervention of Type 2 Diabetes
● Unit 3 - Understand the Initial Care of Diabetes
● Unit 4 - Understand the Treatment and Management of Diabetes