Deal With Disorderly And Aggressive Behaviour
LEVEL 2 | Interpersonal Skills/Customer Service Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course will help you to understand different styles of behaviour and how to deal with the different types. Learners will develop interpersonal skills and practice effective communication while taking this course. It's a great way to learn the appropriate actions to take in order to reduce risks to security or safety whilst maintaining your own well-being and that of others.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Improve your understanding of the different styles of behaviour and how to deal with them
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Be able to support individuals effectively.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Unit 1: Be able to deter adverse behaviour through visible security presence.
Unit 2: State the organisation’s instructions for discouraging and dealing with adverse behaviour.
Unit 3: Provide a visible presence in designated areas that deters adverse behaviour.
Unit 4: Comply with required company and customer standards for appearance and behaviour.
Unit 5: Recognise adverse behaviour promptly.
Unit 6: Discourage adverse behaviour before it escalates using professional judgement and skills to defuse conflict situations