Creating a Business Start-up
LEVEL 2 | Business Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
The qualification is designed for anyone seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start-up. It will give you an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business start-up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- Unit 1: Initial steps for a business start-up
- Unit 2: Marketing for a business start-up
- Unit 3: Legal and financial considerations for a business start-up
- Unit 4: Developing a business plan