LEVEL 2 | Mental Health Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Improve your understanding of how counselling skills works
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Unit 1 - Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
• Unit 2 - Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
• Unit 3 - Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
• Unit 4 - Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future