Common Childhood Illnesses
LEVEL 2 | Care Course
About the Course
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and well-being of infants and children they support/care for.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect children and young people.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Unit 1 - Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
● Unit 2 - Understand common childhood illnesses
● Unit 3 - Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early-years setting