Common Childhood Illnesses
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and well-being of infants and children they support/care for.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect children and young people.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Unit 1 - Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
● Unit 2 - Understand common childhood illnesses
● Unit 3 - Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early-years setting