Behaviour That Challenges
LEVEL 2 | Mental Health/Education Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Behaviour that challenges is one of our most popular courses, simply because of the vast array of topics it covers. Behaviours can stem from a variety of causes including feelings of anxiety and stress, external factors like neglect and abuse or physical conditions like dementia and learning difficulties. Whether you’re a concerned parent, caregiver, teacher or just generally wanting support an individual with challenging behaviour, this course can enable you to understand the causes of challenging behaviour and teach you practices to help individuals manage their behaviour.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Be able to support individuals effectively.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Understand Behaviour That Challenges.
• Unit 2 - Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour.
• Unit 3 - Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges.
• Unit 4 - Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges.