The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs. This course is designed to help learners understand how to process orders for dispatch and understand the purpose of a stock check.
1 - Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
2 - Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
3 - Understanding how to store goods
4 - The purpose of a stock check
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in the education sector
- Play a fundamental role in ensuring young children develop well
- With additional experience, you can become the manager of an early years setting
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years