Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe, or even fatal, consequences. Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
1 - Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
2 - Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
3 - Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
4 - Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
5 - Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency in handling medication to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!