The retail industry is subject to several pressures. These include changes in shopping habits and the recent economic downturn which reduced consumer spending. However, as consumer confidence begins to grow, it is important that retail support staff are fully trained and equipped to represent your business and to meet the needs of your customers. As removing staff from the ‘shop floor’ applies pressure to rotas, this training can be carried out in the learner’s own time via our tried and tested flexible learning approach.
1 - Develop understanding of the different aspects of the retail industry
2 - Learn about customer payments and the selling process
3 - Understand how to provide good customer service
4 - Learn how to deal with queries and complaints
5 - Gain an understanding of basic retail law and the importance of correct stock control
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Improve your handling of customer payments
• Improve how you deal with customer queries and complaints
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!