Poor diet and lack of exercise are recognised as some of the major contributors to ill health. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help to reduce stress, improve sleep, reduce the risk of illness and increase life quality. Therefore, having a good understanding of diets, the role of nutrition in exercise and personal motivation is an important part of maintaining well-being.
1 - Understand Health, Well-being and Exercise
2 - Understand the Role of Nutrition in Exercise
3 - Plan and Prepare for Personal Exercise and Nutrition
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Increase your understanding of food safety for the home environment
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!