Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
1 - British values
2 - Equality and diversity
3 - Positive equality movements
4 - Promote equality, diversity and inclusion
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!