A lean organisation allows staff to provide the greatest customer value, with the fewest resources. A detailed understanding of this, combined with knowledge of business techniques and teamwork, is imperative in the efficient running of day-to-day business. This qualification is designed to give learners a detailed understanding of the key principles of lean organisation management.
1 - Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
2 - Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
3 - Working in Business Teams
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Improve your efficiency.
• Help reduce materials and resource costs.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!