This course aims to develop your knowledge, understanding and competence in a range of different IT areas. This course is ideal for those who work with IT within their current job role and for those who are familiar with using a computer and the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). To complete this course, you will need access to a computer and a basic level of IT knowledge. It would also be of benefit to have some level of confidence in producing your own documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (as you will need to do this as part of your assessment).
1 - Using IT to increase productivity
2 - IT software fundamentals
3 - IT security for users
4 - Presentation software
5 - Spreadsheet software
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!