The ability to provide individuals with clear and accurate information, advice and guidance can provide great outcomes for a business. Having the confidence to know that this information can be shared legally and professionally is also highly beneficial. To ensure this information sharing is as effective as possible, it’s key that staff are aware of the fundamental rules surrounding this.
1 - Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
2 - Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Increase understanding of accurate record keeping, effective signposting and referral.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!