Over 300,000 patients develop infection every year while receiving care from the NHS. To ensure that you are maintaining a high quality level of care, it’s important that anyone handling patients has a thorough understanding of how to prevent the spread of infection. Especially, when considering how some infections can become life-threatening within some care environments.
1 - Principles of the Causes and Spread of Infection in Health Care Settings
2 - Principles of the Importance of Personal Hygiene and Health in the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
3 - Principles of Decontamination, Cleaning and Waste Management in Health Care Settings
4 - Principles of Infection Prevention and Control in a Health Care Setting
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Gain deeper understanding of good personal hygiene and maintaining a clean environment.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!