End of life care is becoming more prominent in the care industry with the number of people aged over 64 in Britain expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million by 2040. As the population ages more people will be requiring end of life care and services. This course will teach you how to support people needing end of life care and provide you with understanding of pain management, support and quality of life.
1 - Understand How to Work in End of Life Care
2 - Care Planning in End of Life Care
3 - Understand How to Provide Support to Manage Pain and Discomfort
4 - End of Life Care and Dementia
5 - Understanding the Role of the Care Worker in Time of Death
6 - Understand Loss and Grief in End of Life Care
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Ensure you can manage pain and discomfort.
• Ensure that you understand care planning in end of life care.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!