It is estimated that 11.3 million adults in the UK do not have basic digital skills. Latest figures predict that within the next 20 years, 90% of all jobs will need some form of digital knowledge. This qualification enhances your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
1 - Understand how to protect devices and data
2 - Communicate socially and professionally using technology
3 - Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
4 - Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Improve your digital skills
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!