The introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has sent many businesses into a spin, wondering if they are ticking all the correct boxes when they are handling data. One of our most popular courses, this is a must-have for anyone using any form of data in a working environment. This course enables you to understand the laws and acts around GDPR, the penalties and what you can do to protect your data and move it securely in line with GDPR policies.
1 - Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied.
2 - Organisational procedures concerning data.
3 - Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them.
4 - Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification, accredited by NCFE.
• Improve your knowledge of data protection and the importance of keeping data secure.
• Further your professional development with skills that are vital for anyone who handles data.
• Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!