Hospitality is all about providing excellent customer service. This course will help you understand how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene - all key skills that are essential for staff in these roles.
1 - Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
2 - Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
3 - Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
4 - Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Evidence your competency to employers.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Know about food allergy and intolerance requirements.
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!