This qualification is designed to give those regularly dealing with family and patients within a care setting, the skills necessary to provide a high level of customer service. The course is not just focused on interaction with patients, but also includes effective ways of communication and appropriate behaviours with families and loved ones.
1 - Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
2 - Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
3 - Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
4 - Team Work in Health and Social Care Settings
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Improve patient, family and customer experience.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Gain positive working relationships.
• Improve your skills in service delivery.
• Increase service standards.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!