This course has all the principles of cleaning you will need to understand how to effectively clean commercial and residential environments to prevent disease and bacteria and create safe and comfortable working and living environments.
1 - Dealing with Routine and Non-routine Waste
2 - Health and Safety for the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
3 - Working with Others in the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
4 - Cleaning of Interiors and Washrooms
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Evidence of your competency to employers.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
- Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and the spread of disease.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government-funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!