Level 2 Caring for the Elderly is suited to those both working in a care setting and those providing care and support for an elderly family member or friend.
1 - Common health issues affecting individuals in elderly care
2 - Individual rights in elderly care
3 - Maintain health and wellbeing in elderly care
4 - Minimising risk in elderly care
5 - Principles of elderly care in the UK
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!