This course will help you gain an understanding of behaviour that challenges in children, including how the behaviours can be assessed and the avoidance techniques that can help minimise the effects of the behaviour that challenges. You will look at how different coexisting conditions, such as a learning disability, a mental health condition, sensory issues and autism can impact on behaviour that challenges and how to support those children who experience these complex behaviours.
1 - Awareness of Behaviour That Challenges in Children
2 - Principles of Intervention When Working with Behaviour That Challenges in Children & Young People
3 - Behaviour That Challenges & Mental Health in Children
4 - Behaviour That Challenges and Learning Disabilities
5 - Behaviour That Challenges, Sensory Issues and Autism
6 - Legislation Supporting Behaviour That Challenges in Children
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Is this course for me?
This course is fully funded and available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• Age 19+
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years
* Not enrolled on another government funded course