Hire An Apprentice Today
Employers Can Gain Up To £3,000 Per Employee

HIRING AN APPRENTICE WITH THE AIM GROUP

We work closely with trusted training providers across England to offer a free recruitment service to source promising talent for your organisation, or to support your staff onto an apprenticeship whilst working with in your organisation to further develop their skills. Our services are completely free of charge to our partner employers, and our team can match you with any suitable training providers and can recruit for any apprenticeship vacancies you may have available. Get in touch to find an apprentice or to find out more about putting your staff onto an apprenticeship qualification.

Benefits

• No cost to the employer or learner.
• We will source and screen candidates for any apprenticeship vacancies you may have
• Our connections with training providers and colleges give your business 100’s of courses across a range of sectors.
• Through the UK government's Apprenticeship Incentive, employers can now gain up to £3,000 for each apprentice they hire.

Business

Learn more

IT & Development

Learn more

Teaching

Learn more

Sports & Leisure

Learn more

Construction

Learn more

Engineering

Learn more

Business

Find an Apprentice to help with all your business requirements... ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, such as yourselves, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and not only place and apprentice with yourselves free of charge, but also find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - while you pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find business apprentices at no cost to you

Thousands of potential candidates

We screen each candidate to find the perfect match for you

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice to cover the following jobs within the business industry:

• Business & Admin
• Marketing
• Accountancy & Finance
• HR & Recruitment
• Receptionist
• Operations

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

IT & Development

FIND AN APPRENTICE TO HELP WITH ALL YOUR IT REQUIREMENTS... ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, such as yourselves, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and not only place and apprentice with yourselves free of charge, but also find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - while you pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find a IT & Development Apprentice at no cost to you

Thousands of potential candidates

We screen each candidate to find the perfect match for you

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice to cover the following jobs within the IT & Development industry:

• Development
• Cybersecurity
• CAD Technician
• Data
• SEO/PPC
• Infrastructure Technician
• IT Customer Service/Sales

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

Teaching

FIND A TEACHING APPRENTICE(SHIP)... ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them, or upskill existing members of staff by placing them onto an apprenticeship. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you, or upskill themselves to continue their work development journey.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with the government - while employers pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find teaching apprentice(ship)s at no cost to you

Lots of opportunities to upskill yourself, or your staff

We perfectly match existing or new staff to apprenticeships

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice(ship) to cover the following jobs within the Education industry:

• Teaching Assistant
• Early Years Educator (EYE)
• Learning Mentor
• Learning & Skills Teacher

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

Sports & Leisure

FIND AN APPRENTICE TO HELP WITH ALL YOUR LEISURE STAFF REQUIREMENTS... ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, such as yourselves, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and not only place and apprentice with yourselves free of charge, but also find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - while you pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find you a sports & leisure apprentice at no cost to you

Thousands of potential applicants

We screen each candidate to find the perfect match for you

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice to cover the following jobs within the Sports & Leisure industry:

• Coach
• Personal Trainer
• Holiday Rep
• Tour Guide
• Cabin Crew

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

Construction

FIND AN APPRENTICE TO HELP WITH ALL YOUR CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENTS... ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, such as yourselves, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and not only place and apprentice with yourselves free of charge, but also find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - while you pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find you a construction apprentice at no cost to you

Thousands of potential candidates

We screen each candidate to find you the perfect match

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice to cover the following jobs within the Construction industry:

• Bricklayer
• Painter/Decorator
• Plumbing & Heating
• Water/Sewage
• Architect
• Quantity Surveyor

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

Engineering

FIND AN APPRENTICE TO HELP WITH ALL YOUR ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS ×

How it Works

The AIM Group is connected with 1000s of apprentices from across England who we have found through our extensive relationships with schools and partnerships. We work closely with our apprentices and screen them to find exactly what their capabilities and strengths are, and what they are looking for.

We then work with employers, such as yourselves, to pair our apprentices with a role that is suited to them. We will ensure that we understand all of your requirements, and not only place and apprentice with yourselves free of charge, but also find the right apprenticeship type, level and provider for the apprentice to study with as they embark on their first stages of their career with you.

The only fee that may incur is a 5% fee as per the government standard from April 2019. Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - while you pay 5%, the government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

We find you a engineering apprentice at no cost to you

Thousands of potential candidates

We screen each candidate to find you the perfect match

Apprenticeship Job Roles we Hire For

We can help you find an apprentice to cover the following jobs within the Engineering industry:

• Electrical
• Maintenance
• Automative
• Structural
• Print/packaging technician
• Welding

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship

Register with your details to find out more

I am an organisation looking to hire

I am looking for an apprenticeship