Autism is a spectrum condition that affects how a person communicates with others and how they interpret the world around them. There are around 700,000 people in the UK with autism- more than 1 in every 100. This course will give you a clear understanding of the context around autism, how to effectively communicate and how to support and manage individuals with autism.
1 - Autism In Context
2 - Positive Behavioural Support For Individuals With Autism
3 - Understand Support And Management Of Transitions For Individuals With Autism
4 - Therapeutic Interventions And Support Available For Individuals With Autism And Co-occurring Conditions
5 - Communication And Social Interaction With Individuals With Autism
6 - Safeguarding And Resilience In Autism
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
Improve your understanding of theories relating to autism
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you understand what is meant by autism and how it is diagnosed
Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• Age 19+ .
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.