Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of the year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the mental health conditions and treatment that is available is essential in the care sector.
1 - Understand The Role Of The Mental Health Care Worker
2 - Understand Mental Health Conditions In Context
3 - Living With A Mental Health Condition
4 - Mental Health Conditions And Destructive Behaviour
5 - Understanding Treatment Of Mental Health Conditions
This course is nationally accredited!
We are partnered with the nation's leading colleges and training providers across the United Kingdom. This means many of our qualifications, including this one, are nationally recognised.
This course is nationally accredited! It has been quality checked by an external awarding body to ensure you get the best possible results.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
• Increase understanding of symptoms and managing symptoms such as stress, anxiety and phobias
• Further your personal and professional development
• Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
This course is fully funded and is available to anyone who falls within the eligibility requirements below:
• You have not yet received a Level 3 qualification or higher (equivalent to an A-level or higher).
• Age 19+ .
• EU / UK Resident for 3+ years.
• You will be required to have achieved Level 1 English and Maths
and achieved Level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion.