Principles of End of Life Care Level 3
LEVEL 3 | CARE COURSE | 10 MONTHS
About the Course
End of life care is becoming more prominent in the care industry with the number of people aged over 64 in Britain expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million by 2040. As the population ages, more people will be requiring end of life care and services. This course will teach you how to support people needing end of life care and provide you with an understanding of how to communicate effectively, the approaches that you should take as well as how to respond to the psychological, social, spiritual, religious, cultural and emotional needs of an individual.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Build a foundation for progression in the care sector
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Ensure you can manage pain and discomfort.
- Ensure that you understand care planning in end of life care.
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Unit 1: Understanding end of life care.
Unit 2: Communication during end-of-life care.
Unit 3: Assessment and care planning in end-of-life care.
Unit 4: Person-centred approaches to end-of-life care.
Unit 5: Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care.
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!