Management and Leadership Level 3
LEVEL 3 | LEADERSHIP COURSE |
About the Course
This qualification has been developed for junior managers, supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity and who wish to build on and develop their existing management skills and knowledge. This qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Create a pathway for progression as a manager or team leader.
• Develop strong communication and motivational skills.
- Unit 1- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2- Managing a team to achieve results
- Unit 3- Managing individuals to be effective in their role
- Unit 4- Building stakeholder relations using effective communication
- Unit 5- Developing skills, knowledge and abilities of individuals and teams
- Unit 6- Managing budgets and resources
- Unit 7- Managing data and information
- Unit 8- Managing own personal and professional development
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!