Living in a Fair and Diverse Society
LEVEL 2 | Societal Issues Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course is ideal for those who want to increase their awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion, including key legislation relating to this, such as the Equality Act 2010 and the Equal Pay Act 1970. You will also study positive equality events and movements, including gay pride, as well as learning about British Values and how they apply to people living in the UK.
• Learn from your own home, in your own time
• Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
• Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
• Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
• Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
• British values
• Equality and diversity
• Positive equality movements
• Promote equality, diversity and inclusion