LGBT Inclusivity in the Workplace
LEVEL 2 | Societal Issues Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
During this course you will have a 1 day introductory lesson with your Tutor and then complete 4 units through our online learning platform, learning in your own time at your own pace. Your Tutor will be on hand to provide feedback at the end of each unit. This course is about promoting and encouraging an inclusive workplace for people who identify as LGBT.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of creating an inclusive working environment for LGBT persons.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Unit 1 - Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans history and culture
- Unit 2 - Language, stereotyping and assumptions
- Unit 3 - Policies and legislation affecting LGBT people in the workplace
- Unit 4 - Contributing to a supportive workplace environment