Leadership & Management Level 3
LEVEL 3 | MANAGEMENT COURSE | 16-20 WEEKS (DEPENDENT ON LEARNER ABILITY)
About the Course
This qualification will give you the insight you need to work in a management role in a variety of settings. It
aims to build on your leadership capabilities and show you how to manage projects, people and
relationships. The innovative design of this qualification means you can fast-track your progression to a level
which is recognised by employers.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
• Improve your problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Further your personal and professional development.
- Unit 1: The employer and leadership role
- Unit 2: Planning, allocating and organising work
- Unit 3: Solving problems and making decisions
- Unit 4: Communication and information systems in the workplace
- Unit 5: Motivation and improving performance
- Unit 6: Career development
- Unit 7: Induction, training and coaching
- Unit 8: Dealing with discipline, conflict and stress in the workplace
- Unit 9: Health and safety at work
- Unit 10: Customer service
- Unit 11: Change management
- Unit 12: Quality management
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!