Information, Advice and Guidance
LEVEL 2 | Education Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
The ability to provide individuals with clear and accurate information, advice and guidance can provide great outcomes for a business. Having the confidence to know that this information can be shared legally and professionally is also highly beneficial. To ensure this information sharing is as effective as possible, it’s key that staff are aware of the fundamental rules surrounding this.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Increase understanding of accurate record keeping, effective signposting and referral.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques.
• Unit 1 - Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
• Unit 2 - Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance