LEVEL 2 | Health & Safety Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Over 300,000 patients develop infection every year while receiving care from the NHS. To ensure that you are maintaining a high quality level of care, it’s important that anyone handling patients has a thorough understanding of how to prevent the spread of infection. Especially, when considering how some infections can become life-threatening within some care environments.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Gain deeper understanding of good personal hygiene and maintaining a clean environment.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Principles of the Causes and Spread of Infection in Health Care Settings
• Unit 2 - Principles of the Importance of Personal Hygiene and Health in the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
• Unit 3 - Principles of Decontamination, Cleaning and Waste Management in Health Care Settings
• Unit 4 - Principles of Infection Prevention and Control in a Health Care Setting