Health and Social Care: User Experience
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course will equip students with a detailed understanding of customer service in health and social care, effective communication and team work in health and social care settings and the needs of customers who access health and social care services. This course is ideal for those who wish to develop an awareness and understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings. Anyone who currently works in the health and social care sector and wishes to progress their career would benefit from this course, as would anyone who is looking to work in the sector.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- Unit 1: Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Unit 2: Effective communication for health and social care
- Unit 3: Understand the specific needs of customers accessing health and social care services
- Unit 4: Team work in health and social care settings